Monday, April 9, 2007

The Rectification of the Vuldronaii

I have an annoying habit of repeating lines from movies. One of my favorite lines from Ghostbusters is spoken by Louis Tully as possessed by Vinz Clortho the Keymaster as portrayed by Rick Moranis. This is not one I repeat often as it's long and difficult to remember. But it is kind of awesome:

"During the rectification of the Vuldronaii, the Traveler came as a large, moving torb. Then, during the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him - that of a giant sloar. Many shubs and zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the sloar that day, I can tell you!"

I found this on wikipedia, of course. It blows my mind that there is someone out there who has so much free time, and is so dorktastic, that he can actually sit there watching the DVD and pausing it so he can write down this ridiculous quote and place on the web. Bravo, dork. Bravo.

1 comment:

Maqz said...

Here here! I wish I'd written "the rectification of the Vuldronaii"

I'm a dork too!